Sunday, April 22, 2007

Wishful Thinking

There are no pictures today. I was hoping that my order of Yarn Pirate would be in so that I could get some fibery goodness photos. There are no real interesting photos of projects either. Everything is still coming along very slowly. Socks only have an increase of one repeat and the scarves are slowly growing, but there are only so many pictures of scarves that you can take. They pretty much all look the same.

Seems like this whole month has been like the projects. Slow and tedious, close enough to be almost over, but not yet over. SOOOO.... close!

Well, since it's Sunday I'm off to finish cleaning and the laundry (I could take pictures of that, but I think that would be pretty gross).

I hope that you all have a wonderful Sunday! Maybe this coming week there will be some fibery photos! :)