Monday, April 2, 2007

Flash What Stash?

Perusing around the net today I noticed a theme. The Sock P0rn blog had it. Stariel Knits and a few more that I can't find at the moment*. The theme was/is Flash Your Stash 2007.

(*Side note- don't you just hate it when your surfing around the net at work and find great sites but have no way of saving them, other than to write down the link? Le Sigh!)

So since my stash is small (and I'm assuming stash is what isn't on the needles) and there are already pictures of my stash yarn on my blog... I'm just going to relocate the photos to show you my sad tiny lonely stash.

To your left, in it's natural forest habitat you will see Cherry Tree Hill Yarn (a pair of socks for husband).



The timid pink Tofutsies (socks for my sister) "sunbathe" in the natural indoor lighting.


Fino (maybe an Icarus Shawl one day?) crouches silently behind nearby plantlife waiting to pounce on an unsuspecting herd of shawl patterns.


And straight ahead see the wonderfully fuzzy coats of the pair of Kiddy Prints as the larger male preens to attract the smaller female (hopefully one day they will come together to become a Birch shawl).


And so ends our tour of the stash. Please watch your step as you exit the ride. Thank you and have a wonderful rest of your stay at The Gadabout Knitter!

I guess the good thing about a small stash is the ability to transform them into animals on a Disney Safari ride...

...I may need to get out of the house.