1. Since discovering the joy of socks, scarf knitting has become tedious.
2. Since I am not always the brightest in the bunch I have started using a lifesaver at each pattern repeat in daddy's scarf.
3. Since I can SEE how much progress I'm making I can monitor how much the scarf has grown! Which makes it go by faster for some reason.
I think that from now on there will be a lifesaver each time I begin (instead of doing the whole each-time-I-finish-a-pattern-repeat thing). Then, maybe I might get more than one or two rows of the Diamond scarf done before moving on to another project! I mean, you can't really put something down if there is only ONE row finished!! That would mean that you would have to move the lifesaver and that in itself can be tedious. It would make more sense to knit up a couple of inches before you absolutely MUST move the yarn.
We shall see how this goes tonight.
...And when I got home this afternoon there was a package for me, but you will have to wait until another post to see what arrived! Muhahahaha!
|