One gray "Ragg Sock" (take two) is finished. There won't be a picture due to the fact that it's the same as the previous ragg socks which were gifted, with husband's blessing to my mom. They ended up being slightly too short in the foot. The new ragg socks are longer. I'm sure that in the future there will be many more gray socks that won't get a photoshoot because I think that would be boring. I'll crank these babies out for husband's work socks (although I think the next pair will be black), so I'll just be sure to document the completed socks, but refer to the first socks photo here.
I am removing Monkey socks from the "On the Needles" roster for now. They will not be taken off of the needles, but they won't be worked on until I've completed a few more ragg socks. This way I can insure that all the basic socks are close to perfect before I embark on any more difficult socks.
Gussets seem to be my Achillie's Heel.
Other than that, the Diamond Scarf is still on hold as well as the Branching Out scarf, until a) the Diamond Scarf is seen by a more experienced knitter to be fixed and b) until my UFO, the garter stiched scarf is completed.
Hopefully I will have a few interesting things to share with you until then.
Sunday, March 11, 2007
FO and Other Housekeeping
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|