Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ADD

I keep sitting down at the computer to work on homework, to work on projects, to work on work... and somehow the day flies by and I never get around to doing whatever it was that I originally intended to do.

Take right now for example. I'm supposed to be doing homework - which, because the class I'm taking right now is a condensed class (and going at a breakneck pace) - I really should be getting my butt in gear. But I'm not. I decided to write a blogpost instead.

Since the last post, I did manage to make it through my first class and all of my meetings. A WONDERFUL vacation was had (man, do I wish I was still on vacation). And I feel like I was thrown back into work and school and have been going non-stop ever since. Even the knitting has had to take a backseat to school (meaning I've been forced to do schoolwork during my breaks at work in order to get it all done - yes, I do realize that if I didn't procrastinate when I'm supposed to be doing homework that I would probably still have time for knitting).

Anyway. I've been having some serious crafting ADD as well. I started a project that will become my sister's birthday present. The trial project is almost finished, but I haven't gotten back around to it. My dad's father's day present, an album from our cruise is partially finished... and I have at least 4 other projects, mostly sewing, that have been occupying my brain.

... And I'm looking for a sweater pattern to knit for myself. :)