Pattern: Everglade by Woolly Wormhead.
Needles: 3.75mm circulars
Yarn: No idea. It was gifted to me a while ago, I believe by Errs.
Began: November 30, 2009
Completed: December 18, 2009
Let me just say that this is my new favorite hat ever! I've been wearing it pretty much every day this winter - and that says a lot since I normally hate wearing hats. (I tend to think that hats make my very round face look even more round). I was a little skeptical at first, since I wasn't sure I'd like the floppiness of the hat, but once I put it on... it was total love.
The pattern was very well written and easy to follow. I didn't make any modifications. You do have a choice to knit the ribbing as long as you'd like, and I went ahead and knit the four inch ribbing, like the picture on the Ravelry pattern page.
Well the project keeping me away from blogging is almost done... hopefully by this the end of this weekend. *fingers crossed* And if everything goes well, I should be able to share here by mid-February.
|