Friday, July 24, 2009

Resisting the Urge

I have been extremely tempted to cast on another Noro Striped Scarf. Although I do have some Noro Kureyon and Silk Garden specifically for my own scarf, two skeins of handspun have been calling out to be used.

It's just been one of those days/weeks/months. There are so many unfinished and undecided things in my life that I need some mindless knitting... bonus if it's finished quickly! ;) But, that does mean adding the project to the list of "in-progress" things, even if it's only for a little while.

And I am definitely feeling guilty that I can't think of anything else to make with my stash of handspun! (Ok, well there are a few things I can think of, but nothing that would probably be used...) *sigh*

The poor spinning wheel has been neglected as well! :(

There is just never enough time in the day! Or maybe it's just not enough motivation.

Well, I'm gonna at least try to finish my July afghan square. Maybe if I get that done I'll start another scarf.