Sunday, July 12, 2009

Oh hai!

Today is one of those days that there are so many things running through my head that I figured it would be beneficial to write things down before something else crams itself into my head and makes me forget everything else.

I really do have a crapton of things that I should post about, and for whatever reason (I blame the craziness that has been work) when I get home I forget all about them, or it's too dark to take pictures... or numerous other things come up and the post goes to the wayside.

SO! Here is the list of things that I need to post about. If I share them, then I'll have to post them sometime this week, or I know at least one of you will hold me accountable. ;)

1. FO - July's FoPASS swap square.
2. A surprise birthday party? - There are two that occurred last week!
3. My June FoPASS package
4. House pictures!! (Some renovations still in progress).
5. Sock progress
6. A possible new project not yet started

and maybe...

7. A ramble on life and work. (You know, since it helps just to write things down sometimes).

Ok. There's the game plan. Now lets see if life lets me stick to the plan! (Crap, now that I've said that it's gonna throw something at me... because lets face it, that's what always happens.) ;)