Whew! I'm back! Last week was craziness because of an upcoming meeting which our office had to prep for while most of us were participating in a three-day long training. I did earn lots of comp time though and now I'm a Nationally Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician. (Which means that I can help correct the 96% of car seats and booster seats that are installed incorrectly).
Anyway, that's not what you're here for is it? Well, there has been some completed knitting... another Noro Striped Scarf is finished!!
Pattern: Noro Striped Scarf as written down by Jared Flood (Brooklyn Tweed).
Needles: 4.5 mm straights
Yarn: Noro Kureyon in 217 and Noro Silk Garden in 211.
Began: April 13, 2009
Completed: April 24, 2009
This one will be headed to Colorado Springs to keep SiL3 toasty during the winter. It was a perfect project for the last few weeks. A very easy and enthralling end to the day... and after the past few weeks, no thinking knitting was much needed!
(As always Loki happened to be the closest, most cooperative model.) ;)
|