My March swap packaged arrived from the fabulous Stacey!!!
The square that she knit up is gorgeous (Dream in Color Classy in Strange Harvest). I really love the texture of this square and have already decided that I'm going to have to make matching pillows out of the same pattern.
She sent a ton of fabulous extras, like Koigu (which I've never tried before and am really excited to cast on with because it's so smooshy and soft!) There's also a project pouch, knitting girl socks, Soak, a sheepy tape measure (which the husband got a huge kick out of), some hand salve that smells good enough to eat and a big bag of smarties... which may have already been ripped into by the time I took photos. ;)
And look at the card! Tiny knitting! How awesome is that? I love it all!! Thank you so much Stacey!!
|