My Knitty wishlist
Spring Forward. I believe these will be cast on this very afternoon when I get home with the Dream in Color Smooshy I have in Spring Tickle!! I just have to check and see if I have the right size needles.
Seascape. Ever since I began knitting I’ve been looking for something to knit to remind me of the Honduras Ocean… which is ever so beautiful, I’ve found yarn (although I haven’t purchased it yet) but I’ve never found just the right pattern… until now.
Muscari . Awesome socks, I’m curious though how they would look in a solid color yarn… I might try them out in a solid. I have some solid Cherry Tree Hill in my stash.
Ziggy These make me want to give Noro’s sock yarn another try… I wonder how it would turn out if you used two skeins of the same colorway…
Helena. Super cute baby item! I’d better get started on this sometime if I want my niece to be still small enough to wear it!
There are a lot of other patterns in the new Knitty that are super fab, (like two hats, and two garments that I love). But is it any surprise that I listed all of the socks?? I think not! I’m being realistic (somewhat, I know the shrug is pushing reality…) with what could actually be knit by me and what would be used or gifted.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Summer Knitty is Up!!
Posted by
The Gadabout Knitter
at
7:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|