Sunday, June 1, 2008

Answer - Monkey Socks!

My socks in progress are Monkey Socks. I'm using Seacoast Handpainted Panda in Kelp. There is bamboo in the yarn, which makes it really shinny (and sticky to my lantern moon DPNs).

---------------


Yesterday some goodies came in the mail that I've been waiting for anxiously!!




Both are from Blue Moon Fiber Arts and both are the lightweight STR. The top is Hadia, one of the Raven colorways that will become my dad's Christmas present (so long as I get the scarf finished before Fathers Day!).

The bottom photos are Pebble Beach (and might be for me... maybe). I just couldn't resist this one and it ended up in the basket. I'm sure you all know how that goes.

So now I really have to finish my Monkeys, because I want to cast on the Hadia... I'm quite curious as to how this will knit up!