Monday, May 12, 2008

Only Slight Progress

Well, this past week just flew by! Between working both jobs and not having a weekend due to other activities there has been very little time to knit. Mainly just a few rows here and there at lunchtime.

Dad's scarf is coming along slowly. I've been trying to work on that when husband is playing Oblivion on the 360, but I've been so tired when I get home that I've only managed to add an inch this week.



The Seaside socks are coming along slowly. These are what I work on during lunch, but with only 30 minutes... well, progress is also slow. This week I'm expecting more of the same as we prepare for another meeting. Hopefully I can play some catch up on the car ride to Tampa!

Well, I'm off to finish some laundry so husband can have some clean clothes for tomorrow! (Myself too!) Cross your fingers that I'll be able to get gas tomorrow sometime! Husband said it's pretty difficult now to get my gas tank open, but that it does open.

We'll see if I'm able to fill up!