Sorry for skipping this yesterday. I forgot to take pictures during the day and then I was just too lazy to go and take pictures of the scarf once I realized that I forgot.
(Side Note: It's a seriously crappy day today. Well, a crappy day to be anywhere but at home. It's rainny, really windy, dark and just a great day to be home, on the couch, watching movies and knitting. Unfortunately, I didn't get to stay home. I'm hoping it doesn't start to really storm - think lots of thunder, hail and tornado warnings - until I get home. Uubu tends to freak with thunder and I may come home to a lake in the front room if it starts thundering before someone gets home from work.)
The yarn for dad's new scarf came while I was sick... and oh what healing powers!! I cast on a basic moss stitch scarf and knit through two movies (Hot Fuzz and Die Hard 3). I'm about 8-9 inches in. Maybe this year dad will get his three-years-in-the-making Christmas present.
MMMMmmmalabrigo Scarf
Now, I am really envious of my friend A. who is knitting her Icarus out of laceweight Malabrigo. If I would have known how luscious this stuff is, I probably would have knit mine out of it as well. ... Maybe the next lace project.
|