Well, I was a bit over-anxious to finish Shedir and while nothing has been ripped back, it's taking a heck of a lot longer to finish off than what I thought. I'm only halfway through the decreases at the moment. Granted yesterday I had an eye appointment (and am back using my old glasses). I won't project another completion date for the hat because tonight is my daddy's birthday party and tomorrow is craft night. And we all know cables + social knitting = not friends. So the trusty surprise for baby will be coming to that.
Last Sunday husband and I attended a puppy birthday party which, unfortunately our puppies were unable to attend. (Due to lots of driving across town from church to my parents, to the party... heading back to our house just didn't make sense). But they babies very much enjoyed their doggie bags and party favors. Who knew that our three wouldn't try to remove and eat bandannas? (Who knew that there were double n's in bandannas? Not me!)
And because Loki was such a good sport in having to have a pink bandanna... well, he's the only one to be included in the blog pictures.
Please forgive the dark picture.
|