There are no excuses why I haven't blogged this week. (Although there were quite a few naps and other outings, but still! No excuses!)
Work has been hectic and very little knitting was done until yesterday, when I had the fortunate opportunity to "work from home"! I never want to come back into work again! Ever, ever! I loved it! I sat in my pjs with the puppies, finished up some training that I had to do online (thus the excuse to work from home) and while I sat through the training, I knit.
Progress
I managed to crank out the last two leg repeats, the heel flap, and the beginning of the gussets yesterday (and I'm a seriously slow knitter!). What a wonderful world it would be if I could always work at home in my pjs!
Another market bag is calling to me. As is Icarus (I finally broke down and got the correct size needles for it). But I will be strong and finish at least the socks and maybe my dad's scarf before another big project is cast-on!
Yeah right! Who am I kidding? Any bets on how long I might hold out? I think I give myself till the end of the first Embossed Leaves sock...
|