Tuesday, August 28, 2007

GALKSLDFNAOW!!!

GAH! I had planned on posting early, and detailed shots of the yarn holder in action.

Well that didn't happen, husband and I ended up having to go to my parents right after we were done climbing (a Tuesday "date night" event). Needless to say we didn't get away until 9 p.m. Which left no sunlight for photos.

So I planned on the backup post. A finished Embossed Leaves sock. Except for now I can't find my tapestry needles! None of them! They are all gone! There are only a few places in the house where fibery related items are stored. The needles are always in my big knitting bag, not only in a needle holder but also in a Ziploc baggie with my 2 crochet hooks.

The whole thing is gone! I can't locate any of the items in the Ziploc bag! *Sigh*. I swear if I find that a puppy Loki took it and ate it to bits I'm going to be royally pissed.

Tomorrow, needles or not the sock will be posted. (Even if the DPNs are still on the toe). And if the baggie doesn't show up before Thursday... well I'm going to have to go buy more as husband and I are taking a trip for Labor day and I need my DPNs for road knitting.

What's the strangest place that you've found your missing knitting items?