Ok, this one's gotta be quick. I have yet to pack, vacuum, figure out what knitting I'm going to be taking, etc. And there's a 6 hour drive!
I did pick up the 6th Harry Potter book yesterday and lucky for me I got 40% off! Huzzah! We had finally gotten around to getting a Barnes 'n' Noble membership, which gave us 25% off hardbacks plus a 15% off coupon! Hopefully I'll be able to jump back and forth between knitting and reading... That is a very difficult concept for me. I tend to read and read and read until the book is done. But I need to finish the front (or back) of husband's sweater before September is over. That is my goal. That and finish the second sock for my MiL.
Oh, Monday brought some yarny goodness to my house (which I totally forgot to post about). So I leave you for the long weekend with some very bad shots of my new pet... Seacoast Handpainted Panda in Kelp.
Hope everyone has a spectacular Labor Day weekend! See you Tuesday!
(PS - I may have fallen hard during the last Loopy Ewe sneak up... so... maybe there will be more fibery fun photos when I return!)
|