Start weekend job where you have to take lots of pictures + having only one memory card for camera = no pictures for this post. :( Sorry.
Although feet are not happy with being in heels and running frantically around in the extreme Florida sun for 6 and 1/2 hours I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Hopefully it will be a new hobby for me. (Yeah, I know I need a new hobby like Bill Gates needs food stamps). But sore feet make for a good excuse to stay on the couch and watch movies with husband (and knit of course)!!
The Diamond scarf is now only a 1/4 of the way done. *Sigh* You see I consulted with my dad and it will definitely be way shorter than he would like/actually wear. Tomorrow more 2 more skeins will be ordered. Until then this scarf will be on hold. I figured I'll alternate the old skeins with the new skeins so that even if there is a slight difference in color at least it will look like I might have done it on purpose (instead of not planning well).
What is the worst that has happened to you in under-planned projects?
Sunday, May 6, 2007
Scarf update
Posted by
The Gadabout Knitter
at
8:28 PM
Labels: Diamond Scarf
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|