I don't know who typed up that last post (it may have been the two glasses of wine that were in the house due to excessive ironing), but after rereading again this morning there is only one thing that I would like to say.
I may have also been to Disney one to many times. Granted in the past 6 years I have been Disney free... but being a Floridian... I guess you can never get Disney out of your system.
Another apology is in store for my arms. Today they served me well but tomorrow they will be screaming and throwing a fit. You see my dear friends, today was spent at the rock gym. A few hours of that and your arms will be no good for the rest of the week. But oh what fun it was! There may be limited knitting due to this slight "injury". We'll see how it goes.
|