Well my wonderful friends (and you all are, you can't understand how excited I get when people comment!) I love that when people comment I get to "meet" new people through their blogs as well! My husband has gotten so many phone calls during working hours with an excited squee on the other end (which would be me in an over-excited state because someone commented).
OK, so onto news and knitterly content. Unfortunately, I only got Tuesday off of work and had to go in Wednesday through Friday to a building without air conditioning. The bright side is that even though I live in Florida, it is not quite hot enough to make the work environment miserable. Although I was so looking forward to a week off to work on socks. (Scarves?... What scarves?)
Speaking of socks. I swear that I am the worlds slowest knitter (Thus the Tortoise). Three days go by and I only get one repeat of the pattern done! Seriously slow.
SEE!!!
By the way... what happens to husband when he falls asleep on the couch?
He gets to be what the knitting sits on for photo shoots!! :)
|