There was self-control. There is yarn. There are pictures. But there is no USB cord to share those pictures with you. Sadness.
I walked into Needle Nook in Atlanta. Dude. I have never seen so much yarn in my life! We walked in at closing time. I had FIVE MINUTES to run around the store to see everything, and to make my choices. There was no way I was leaving the store without something. Even though I was in a hurry I still didn't want to make any impulse buys. I figured I could either get some sock yarn, something for a shawl or for Christmas presents.
The Kiddy Print in Pea by Laines Du Nord caught my eye. I have wanted to knit the Birch Shawl since I saw it on the Harlot's blog. True it's slightly thinner than Kid Silk, but I might try it on smaller needles... now I just need to get the pattern...
There may be another stop there later in the week being that the conference takes all day! I left the hotel at 7 a.m. this morning and I didn't get back until 8 p.m. this evening... Long, long, long, day. And a long day means that there is a needed pick me up.
Oh soft yarn,
Oh bright colors,
How I love thee!
(P.S.) I've added some new projects as well as my only UFO (the Garter Stitch Scarf) that I've brought with me to Atlanta to keep me busy.
Tuesday, March 6, 2007
Atlanta Shopping
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|