Saturday, March 10, 2007

Atlanta Photos

First a huge thank you to Alyson of Yo-Yo Knits for a fix for the sock problem. I'm not sure if I did it correctly, but it does look better.

Now for the fun stuff. Yarn P0rn! On my first trip to Needle Nook in Atlanta I found some yarn for the Birch Shawl. It's not Kid Silk Haze, but I think it will work just as well. It's Kiddy Print in Pea by Laines Du Nord.



On the second trip, which was much less rushed, I made out with...



That's a small needle case from Lantern Moon (in green) and a hank of Fino by Alpaca with a Twist color number 3001. I'm not sure what's in store for this incredibly soft stuff. Ideas are extremely welcome.

I also picked up Ella Rae book Six, I figured that it would be a boring photo. I hope to one day make at least 5 of the sweaters in there. One day. Oh, I've also decided to hold off on the Monkey Socks for awhile. I'm going to keep making the Ragg Socks for husband (for work socks) until I'm comfortable with picking up gussets and all that fun stuff. Well, I guess that's all for now.