Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Things that make me happy!

Yay! Where do I begin! First of all a HUGE thank you to Kristi aka Fiber Fool for my first comment! I was so excited that I called husband at work (at 9 a.m.) just to tell him. He of course was the total sweetheart that he is and congratulated me and was thrilled for me.

That's another thing that makes me extremely happy. Husband is incredibly wonderful in the fact that he gets excited over things that I get excited over, even if it may seem unusual to him. Take for example when I started to read the Harlot. I googled for information on knitting when I was trying to learn how to bind off. I came across her blog and was instantly hooked on this incredible community of blog knitters. He sat and listened (and still listens) to blurb after blurb that I read to him. He is patient and supportive of my new yarn addiction, even when he can't totally understand why someone would want to spend $25 or more for sock yarn when you can buy socks for a few dollars. Although he is getting the first pair of socks.

And finally I GOT MY SOCK YARN IN THE MAIL TODAY! Huzzah! My order of Cherry Tree Hill yarn is here! They were immediately carried outside for a cloudy day photo shoot!


The colors aren't quite right in the photographs. Both are a bit darker and deeper in reality and not as highlighter-y. This one is for socks for husband. (If anyone has a great and simple sock for guys I would love to know!)

And of course I don't have a pair of socks yet... so sock yarn for me!


Huzzah for happy things!