Well, I finished my very first sock. I had thought that I would dislike socks because I tend to dislike smaller needles and love the look of chunky yarns. ... I couldn't have been more wrong.
I love how quickly socks knit up. I love that I can take it to work, that it fits in almost all of my purses... I love all the colors of sock yarn (even though the sock above is dark gray. Hey the yarn was on sale, I couldn't pass up $2.00!).
In fact I finally caved and ordered some sock yarn from
Chez Casuelle. They are having a 20% off sale on Cherry Tree Hill yarn. Thanks to the The YoYo for the heads up.
The sad thing is I know that as soon as the new yarn enters my home the gray socks will be forgotten and new socks will be cast on. Poor gray socks.
Poor, poor gray socks.
|