The second sock is finally finished! Personally I think this sock should count as 3 or 4 socks due to the fact that it was totally ripped back once and partially ripped back 4 times. I tell you this sock did not want to be a sock. I got the impression that it would have preferred to be a fingerless glove.
Sock = 0, Me = 1
I did have a few pictures of the 2nd sock to prove that there are in fact two socks, both completed, ends woven in and all. However, husband took one look at the few photos that were taken and said, "No don't put those pictures on there! Your other pictures are so pretty!" So basically the pictures stunk. True it's 10.45 at night and horrible lighting. I promise I will take pictures tomorrow, in the daylight (although I'm not promising better quality photography).
In other news our "baby", Loki turned one today! So instead of pictures of socks, I give you a picture of our one-year-old.
Friday, February 23, 2007
Finally a FO!
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|